|Matt and Nicole Tolosa, along with helpers Ben Flack and Brett Larson, lead the youth group (7th-12th grade). The group meets consistently on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 to study Scripture together and enjoy the fellowship of other teens who seek God. The group also regularly enjoys fun activities as well as service opportunities. Our aim through this vital ministry is to develop students in genuine love for God and to mature in their walk with Christ. This is accomplished by:
- Expository and topical teaching and preaching of God’s Word with an emphasis on application.
- Counseling of specific needs
- Taking time to pray for and with one another
- Children’s ministry focused on evangelism
- Nursing home ministry
- Small group ministry focused intentionally on discipleship, leadership and spiritual growth.
- Singing praises to God for what He has done for us through Christ
- S.N.A.C. (Sunday Night After Church), One Sunday night a month the teens invade the home of a church family for a time of fellowship and encouragement with their host family.
- Service Activities that are designed to help us take our eyes off of ourselves and minister to the needs of others.
- Monthly Recreational Activities
- Summer Camp
- Missions Trips
- Leadership Training